Telemark Lodge Amenities
Resident Building Manager: Luke Unruh, Unit 513, PH: 970-485-2880
- European style grand lobby with elevator and restrooms on the first floor.
- Secure Ski Locker Room with assigned unit lockers for ski and snowboard storage on the first floor.
- Wall mount ski and snowboard racks in West Garage. Locks available for $20 refundable deposit. Contact Building Manager for assistance.
- Non-secure ski and snowboard rack in Lobby.
- During Summer Season a bike rack is available in the West Garage. Bike owners are responsible for providing a lock.
- Ice Machine on the second floor.
- Hot Tub Facility with handicap lift, shower and restrooms on the third floor.
- Laundry Facility with two stacked washer/dryers, laundry vending machine and bill/coin change machine on the fourth floor.
- Soft Drink and Snack Vending Machines on the fourth floor.
- Deck, picnic table and gas grill are located in the rear yard of the Building.
Telemark Lodge is conveniently located in West Village and is a five minute walk to Center Village and the American Eagle and Flyer high speed quad lifts. The West Village Bus Stop is located 200 feet from the Telemark Lodge entrance providing free bus transportation throughout the Resort and Summit County via the Summit Stage. Copper Mountain Resort Association operates a complimentary Copper Coach "Dial-a-Ride" Service. Call 970-368-2002 15 to 20 minutes prior to your desired pick up time to be transported throughout Copper Mountain Resort. The Copper Coach operates daily from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM during winter season and 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM during summer season.